Want to Learn Faster? Subtract the Teacher « The Talent Code
She did it using three simple elements:
- 1) Skilled performers to stare at
- 2) Sense of fun
- 3) Intense, repeatable competition
If you want to create a learning space, ask yourself these three questions:
- What’s the simplest, most fun game that can be played?
- How can you “fill the windshields” of the kids with top performers so they can learn directly, via mimicry?
- How can you remove coaches and teachers from the space, and give it completely to the learners?